This month we are featuring the McHale C460 Trailed Silage Feeder and Straw Blower. This machine is the flagship model in their range of silage feeders and straw blowers. It is a trailed machine with the capacity to carry and blow or feed out two 4ft round bales of hay, straw, silage or haylage. It is also has the ability to cater for large square bales, and can easily be adjusted from 280 rpm for feeding silage or hay, up to 540 rpm for distributing straw for bedding.
- Feeding: It is a perfect machine for feeding silage and hay. The twin speed gearbox allows silage and hay to be distributed in a precise location. Feeding speed can also be adjusted by the user as required, to suit the material density and composition.
- Bedding: The machine can be used to distribute bedding material efficiently, creating a thick aerated bed of straw. Straw can be blown up to 18m, and the chute can pass through 300 degrees to make it easier to use in hard to reach areas.
Main features include:
- Twin Speed Gearbox for Different Crops
- 300° – 3 Stage Feed Chute
- Joystick Chute Control
- External Loading Controls
- Independent Rotor Drive with Hydraulic Activation
- Clever Machine Body Design
- Flywheel (Straw Blowing Turbine)
- Rotor with Hydraulic Activation
- Floor Conveyor
- Blowing & Feeding Chute
- Rotor with High Torque Belt Drive
- Electronic Controls
To place an order, or for any more information, please call our sales team 07831 166183 (Paul) / 07747 607604 (Alan) or our office on 01473 827060.