With Spring now just around the corner, it is a great time of year for some pasture management. With that in mind, this month we are showcasing the Ritchie 4m Manual Folding Grass Harrow.
The Spring is the perfect time to begin harrowing, in conjunction with rolling and fertiliser spreading, before the grazing season begins.
Advantages and reasons you might consider harrowing:
- Pasture renovation; breaking up and levelling heavy soil
- Removal of dead grass from the base of healthy grass
- Helping to remove lightly rooted weeds
- Root aeration; for better water infiltration and growth
- Works in fertiliser to both spread and maximise effectiveness
- Surface levelling in equestrian centres, race tracks, and running tracks
- Stimulates growth by aerating and tearing out thatch
- Environmentally friendly grass care
- Seed bed preparation
- Excellent for ripping out moss, spreading manure, and levelling mole hills
We have a Ritchie 4m Manual Folding Grass Harrow (824G) in stock. With an RRP of £1442 + VAT, it is currently on offer at £1100 + VAT, so why not get in touch today to secure it at a bargain price.
- 4 rows of Tri’ spike tines
- Fully mounted with a levelling bar frame
- Fitted with a fully reversible and replaceable mat
- Folds manually for road transport
- Mounted harrow with folding top-link to cope with uneven ground
- Hot dipped galvanised finish
Optional extra – hydraulic fold kit can be added for £464.06 + VAT.
For further information please call 01473 827060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org