Morning everyone. With shops now starting to reopen and the Covid-19 situation evolving we would like to take this opportunity to share another update with you.
- As of now our store hours have been extended. We are now open 8am-4pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-2pm on Fridays.
- Animal health products can be purchased instore on a Tuesday or Thursday from 9.30am-2pm. Outside of these times they can by ordered by phoning Katie on the number below and they can then be collected anytime during store opening hours.
- As of now we will allow a maximum of 3 people at a time into the store. On arrival you will find a bell in the entrance area, and hand sanitiser. Please ring the bell and we will let you in, or ask you to wait at busy times. Please maintain a 2 metre distance from all staff and other customers. You will find additional signage in store, but for now our main entrance will remain the front entrance, and the exit from the store will be through the door at the rear of the building, into the yard area.
- We can still leave items outside for you to collect if you would prefer a contactless collection. We may be able to offer delivery of some items in certain situations, please ask if you are unable to get to us.
- We are still able to help with all your machinery sales, servicing & parts needs, as well as animal health products & livestock equipment and general store items. Outside of our current opening hours please call Tony for servicing work on 07836 268135, Katie for animal health enquiries on 07860 444276 or Phil on 07771 646067 for any other enquiries.
Stay safe everyone,
The Team at BRAD Farm Machinery Ltd