This month’s Feature Of The Month is the Game brand of country clothing, available in-store. With the cooler months now here it is a great time to start thinking about those extra layers we will all need for the chilly mornings!
Or for anyone thinking ahead to Christmas, any of the items would make the perfect present... who doesn't love a practical present?!
For any purchases made during the month of October we are offering a 15% discount across any items from the range that are currently stocked in-store.
Items available include;
- Men's and women's tweed jackets, tweed gilets, fleece jackets and gilets and wax jackets.
- Men's flat caps, tweed shooting breeks, waterproof trousers and check shirts
- Children's tweed jackets and wax jackets.
Some of our favourite products include the fleece waistcoats and tweed jackets.
Women’s Penrith & Men’s Stanton Country Fleece Gilet, normally £26.95 - NOW £22.91
- Hem drawcord
- 2 side zip pockets
- Zip puller
- Embroidered logo
- Contrast piping to complete the country style look
- Premium anti pill fleece
Men’s Game Tweed Jacket, normally £89.95 - NOW £76.46
- Made of highly durable 60% wool
- Made in the UK
- Waterproof and windproof
- Teflon coated
- Two way zip & storm flap with press stud closure
- Knitted inner storm cuffs for extra warmth
- Quilted lining
- 2 hand warmer pockets & 2 cartridge pockets (can be kept open with tabs for quick access)
- Inside zip pocket & inside map pocket
Ladies Game Abby Check Tweed Jacket, normally £89.95 - NOW £76.46
- Finished with colour match lining for a more feminine look
- Made in the UK
- Jacquard quilted lining
- Two way zip closure
- Stud closing storm flap
- Concealed knitted storm cuffs
- Lower cartridge pockets with stud fastening flaps
- Micro Fleece hand warming pockets
- Inner pocket with zip
- Suede lined collar and trim
- Adjustable waist straps allow for either a fitted or classic style
- Removable stud closing neck wind/storm strap
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Pop into store to view the collection, or feel free to call us with any enquiries on 01473 827060.